Monday, May 20, 2013

Must be some confusion...

as to what The Doody Stick is or else it would be overrun with visitors.  Yeah, that has gotta be it.  Hey, AdSense hasn't been able to figure it out and I think that is a computer at Google that will eventually take over the world.* So, I guess I gotta explain what The Doody Stick isn't.** I'll proceed slowly and in increments so all of you can follow.***

Explanation By Elimination Lesson 1:

The Doody Stick ISN'T that which is framed by a pair of leather chaps in certain bars and during some parades.


End of lesson 1, go back to work.


*Colossus: The Forbin Project - Great movie, perverted computer.
** Already tried as best I could to explain what it IS.
*** And so I will have a fall back post when I can't come up with anything better.


2 comments:

  1. That doodie stick looks like my trash grabber ($19.97 at Home Depot) Are they related?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one of those, but had to return it because it whined whenever my wife tried to use it

      Delete